Slime Care - don’t care?!
No! - It doesn't really matter. Of course you don't worry too much about the handling of the slime you buy in the supermarket, and probably not when you buy it from us. However, regardless of the fact that it is handmade, there are a few differences and therefore some pointers to be aware of. In contrast to the commercially available slimes, our slimes contain smaller amounts of borax. However, borax is responsible for the chemical process that causes slime to solidify rather than remain a liquid mass. Our Base Slime is from Intertek Consumer Goods GmbH tested and contains far less than the permitted 1200 mg/kg (this should be contained by law) boron. This leads to a faster reactivation than you are used to from the slime from the supermarket, but so much smaller amounts of boron are released during play . 300mg/kg are allowed here.
Please note our instructions:
- Slime is not edible.
- Keep slime away from fabrics.
- Always keep your slime refrigerated.
- Do not drink Activator and Softener.
- ALWAYS wash your hands before and after playing.
- More intense colors such as black or red can rub off.
- Our fun guarantee is valid for two weeks from the day of shipment.
- Not suitable for children from 0 to 3 years. Small parts that can be swallowed.
- Slime is considered a perishable product and will reactivate after a period of time.
- At our Cloud and Icee Slimes there may be a slight fallout when playing.
- Please note that the consistencies can change after a long time playing. This happens, for example, through body heat or dirt
- The colors of multicolored slimes can start to mix during long-term transport.
- Glossy Light Slime must be charged in sunlight or artificial light.
please go with your Activator and Softener carefully. You can put a few drops in your hands so they are moistened and the liquids spread really well in your slime or you put a few drops directly into the slime pot and mix it up... you just repeat this process until you are satisfied with the consistency.
If your slime has been with you for a while and you want to get it out of its container again after several weeks, it may have reactivated. This is a chemical reaction - so completely normal, don't worry. Even then you can use the Super Activator.
Much love, Tanya.